Sustainability Week 2021
This event is available now: 22 to 25 Mar 2021
Sustainability Week 2021: a focus on the practical and the actionable.
This is the 6th edition of this annual event. Held as a virtual event this year.
Limiting global warming to 1.5°C will require unparalleled transformations to businesses, industries and supply chains. Investors and citizens demand action. Firms are responding: more and more are signing on to bold targets grounded in climate science. But while sustainability is far from languishing on the corporate periphery, far more effort is needed―and fast.
Over four days, The Economist’s sixth annual Sustainability Week will provide actionable insights and solutions to help businesses on their path to greater sustainability. We will explore how firms can effectively measure, analyse, transform and scale their sustainability initiatives. How can sufficient investment be unlocked? How can good data be generated? What incentives are needed to stimulate innovation?
Who should attend?
- Senior sustainability and CSR professionals from all industries
- Impact investors / responsible investors
- ESG reporting agencies
- Charities and organisations with an interest in sustainability issues
- Sustainability and climate academics e.g. researchers and professors
- Relevant government bodies, departments and policymakers
22 to 25th of March 2021