Open Innovation to Unlock Business Growth
Join us for the event on: 14 Jan 2021
What are the opportunities for London’s innovation leaders in 2021?
Disruption has been thrust upon every sector and there is a significant opportunity for meaningful transformation as we navigate this dramatic shift. Forming partnerships through open innovation can be a powerful tool to enable impactful change. So how can innovation leaders foster open innovation to unlock growth for their organisation?
Through our Open Innovation Series, London & Partners will bring together senior leaders in innovation to explore the opportunities for innovation, collaboration, and sustainable growth in 2021 and beyond. We will showcase thought leadership and case studies from large organisations driving innovation across their business and those that are championing open innovation initiatives across London.
Thursday 14th January, 16.30 – 18.00 GMT
– Amali de Alwis, MD Microsoft for startups UK, Microsoft
– Jamie Hindhaugh, Chief Operating Officer, BT Sport
– Jonathan Williams, Chief Operating Officer, Sceenic
– Claire de Silva, Head of Community, Tesco
– Saasha Celestia-One, Co-Founder, OLIO
– Laura Citron, CEO, London & Partners